- PE® Freshwater Pellets: A nutritionally complete fish food for freshwater aquarium fish
- Formulated with fresh PE® MYSIS Shrimp results in a highly palatable and digestible diet
- PE ® Mysis Shrimp is sustainably harvested by Piscine Energetics and is naturally gut loaded with phytoplankton, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and high in protein content
- Contains astaxanthin: a powerful antioxidant, natural colour enhancer, and immunity booster
- Designed and manufactured in Canada at Piscine Energetics feed laboratory.
Offer the natural nutrition your fish love with greater convenience for you. PE Freshwater Pellets are formulated with sustainably harvested fresh PE Mysis shrimp as the first ingredient. Easy-to-offer, slow-sinking 1mm pellets are highly palatable and digestible and nutritionally complete. Ideally sized for smaller freshwater aquarium fish.
Crude Protein: Min: 42%
Crude Fat: Min: 8%
Crude Fiber: Max: 2%
Ash: Max: 6%
Moisture: Max: 10%
Phosphorus: Max 0.75%
Omega 3: Min: 2%
Omega 6: Min: 1%
Vitamin A: 50000 IU/kg
Vitamin D: 2000 IU/kg
Vitamin E: 200 IU/kg
As a general rule, feed PE® Pellets two to three times daily as much as your fish will eat within three minutes.
Not for human consumption